Each year Project Graduation holds a system-wide contest for all high school students to find a design for the event's t-shirt. There are a few guidelines for submissions:
- The design must include a front pocket graphic as well as an image for the back of the shirt.
- A maximum of 3 colors can be used.
- The t-shirt color may be chosen by the designer.
- The design must utilize the theme, "Project Aloha 2018".
- The shirt must also include "2018," "Project Graduation," "CHS, CHHS, ECHHS, PAHS."
- Designs cannot be made on a t-shirt design website for a specific company.
- All designs must be original.
**Designs without the above information will be disqualified
Why should I participate?
The winning design will be featured on the Project Graduation shirts for this year. The contest is a great opportunity to utilize your creativity and show your talent. Additionally, the winner of the t-shirt design contest receives a prize.
How do I submit?
All submissions are due by January 26th, 2017.
Turn in your design to an art teacher at your school or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, school, grade, email, and phone number with your entry.