Each year Project Graduation holds a system-wide contest for all high school students to find a design for the event's t-shirt. There are a few guidelines for submissions:
- The design must include a front pocket graphic as well as an image for the back of the shirt.
- A maximum of 3 colors can be used.
- The t-shirt color may be chosen by the designer.
- The design must utilize "The Cats in the Caps" theme.
- The shirt must also include "2017," "Project Graduation," "CHS, CHHS, ECHHS, PAHS."
- Designs cannot be made on a t-shirt design website for a specific company
- All designs must be original.
**Designs without the above information will be disqualified
Why should I participate?
The winning design will be featured on the Project Graduation shirts for this year. The contest is a great opportunity to utilize your creativity and show your talent. Additionally, the winner of the t-shirt design contest receives a prize.
How do I submit?
All submissions are due by January 27th, 2017.
Submit your design to an art teacher at your school with your full name, school, grade, email address, and phone number on the back.